In the middle of the Enhanced Community Quarantine, I found myself pondering with all the things and stuffs I genuinely love. So here, after all those things-to-ponder, I decided to start another blog to pursue my passion with arts & designs.

The Planner Station is focused on providing an affordable (because it's free) and super useful printable planners for everyone, specially those who are planner enthusiasts. 

Since this is not my main blog, I planned to upload weekly posts regardless if it's an update, planner or such. My schedule posting for The Planner Station will be every Saturday starting next week, April 18 (GMT +8). 

I planned it that way because this blog is originally made as my platform to redirect my readers from my main blog by providing the giveaways such as the free printable planners that I will personally made for them and to filter my planner-related posts from my other posts. 

You are free to give planner-related suggestions and ideas about what would you want to get from this blog.

Your planner buddy,
Nicole